Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I know this is too LATE :)

Bonita Y Elegante 

Presents: Rampa Bonita

June 23, 2012 @ Starview Hotel, 7PM

This was the first time I organized a Fashion Show ( it was just a small one :) .
Selected guest & Fantastic Collection.

It wasn't that easy; from the smallest detail and making major decisions. Sleepless nights and all the pressure coming from the people who expected too much. However, I thank God for giving me amazing people who were there to support & help me in making the Fashion Show a successful one.
Make-Up Artist: Gamy Larrarte, Stylist: Orland Mabasa
MODELS: Debie Belano, Jam Sagales, Bembie Bergonio, Angelica Sagales, Janer Sagales, Jana Revilla & Shayne Marga


                                           My Business Partner, My Friend & My Dear Sister
                                              Ms. Penafrancia Marie Antonette Popanes

On with the SHOW!















Rainbow Collection by: Bonita Y Elegante
My very Special Guests














We would like to thank our Sponsors:
Mexicali, BURP, Citi Pharma, Veronica Velasco Couture & NV. Sagales Enterprises


Behind the Scene:











Special Thanks to:

Photographers:
Marion Bandin
Carl Garza
Desa Abiog





No comments:

Post a Comment