Monday, August 6, 2012

TV Guesting (GNN TV- Naga)

Once upon a time in a far away land called 'Maogmang Lugar' -  Naga :) I woke up with a smile while reading a message inviting me for a TV guesting. Yes, Mr. Perdon asked me to drop by their studio and discuss about fashion and the online business. I was kinda flattered ( yeaaaaah :) !


After their coverage during my fashion exhibit, I was supposed to have the interview and give the details of my Models' outfit on that event. However, I was too busy with our guests of course plus the fact that I was then  injured. Yes, I was suffering a Minor Sprain and it was really hard to walk with your left foot aching and swollen. ( pity me :< )

So here it was ... my outfit when I dropped by GNN's Studio to finally meet the staff and Mr. Perdon.

Floral Vest: Amber Shop
Yellow Undershirt: Thrifted
Shorts: Bonita y Elegante ( Rainbow Collection )
Brown Belt: SM Accessories
Yellow Doll Shoes: Parisian

I don't know what you call this kind of hair style :)
by: Gamy Larrarte

(c) to my ever supportive sister Jam Sagales ( now my official Blog photographer)



A small talk with Mr. Perdon :) Kwentuhan lang ang peg. Yay!



More guesting, I hope to wear my Sponsored outfit next time ;)
COMING SOON! Yehey! ;)

Good Night.

itsicarla on INSTA
ICARLove on twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment