Saturday, September 1, 2012

Bluer than Blue

Hello Everyone!
 I miss this, it's been weeks but I feel like it was a year since I posted my last article. Well, my schedule was kinda tight because of Bicol Fashion Week. Bonita y Elegante ( My Shop) participated the first day where Bicolano's Shops were featured. I'll post some of my collections as soon as possible.

One lazy afternoon, Sam and I decided to have a Fun Shoot. ( Wala lang, mafeeling Model lang. HAHA).
She's with her photographer/ Supah Friends/ Batchmates --- Nick Astig & Gerard Asay with my Fave photographer Kim Pahati . We got three sets of looks but we decided to post it one by one *smile.

Photographer: Gerard Asay
Bag, Bangles and See-through Top by: Bonita y Elegante
Shoes: Primadona
SHORTS: Thrift and Trendy Shop
I really reserved that sponsored Shorts for this shoot. Yes! that cutie shorts came from Thrift and Trendy Shop ( You want one? CLICK that Link.) Thank you so much Ms. Danica Salazar .


Nice Shot Nick Astig!

Nick Astig's Photo---Astig talaga noh?


Details:
Shorts by: Thrift and Trendy
Bag/Top/Bangles: Bonita y Elegante
Shoes: Primadona
(C) Nick Astig on Tumblr: http://nickastig.me/tagged/jing 

Follow me: 
ICARLove on twitter
itsicarla on Instagram


That's all for now friends.


Love,
Icarla <3







No comments:

Post a Comment