Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Acting like a BUSY-Bee

Really this was a busy day for me; Meet up for 3 pretty customers, Meeting for an event this coming September. (*yes! we will be having an event. Infos? soon!). Plus completing my collection for Bicol Fashion Week.

Though my schedule is Full, I take time for my Outfit post. Lately I'm into prints so here you go. Prints for a busy day like this. :)

Two Bags: One for my personal stuffs and the other one is for the orders.
Animal Print *shoulder bag- Diane Gilman Collection
Coach Brown Handbag
Meet my pretty sister Adss Nicolas: JPIA Squad & a member of Ateneo Golden Cavalry
One of Bonita's Faces
Pretty & Stylish
One of my Fav Buddy. I love you sis.

Outfit From head to toe are personal items- Fresh from my closet.


So how was your day?

<3
Icarla

No comments:

Post a Comment