Monday, August 13, 2012

Messy is Sexy! -By Thrift & Trendy

Sun is up, friends called up- a perfect time to have a shoot for my FIRST Sponsored Outfit.

DETAILS:
Sunnies on (SM Accessories), DIY Accessories (Bonita y Elegante), Cream Flats (Parisian),  Plus Messy Hair Style (Just brushed it up) & Animal Print Cropped Top (Thrift & Trendy)
This cropped top fits my mood for today, looking messy and oh sexy!
Paired with my sister's jeans :> yeah! I just got that from her closet. (shhhhhh...)

And you'll find that stuffs at THRIFT and TRENDY (<---- Click Here)
An Online Shop based from Naga City, Philippines- offering a wide variety of Thrifted tops and Stylish Shorts & guess what all Items are very affordable. So what are you waiting for? Go and check 'em out!

Thrift and Trendy Shop is owned and managed by Ms. Danica Salazar | 18 years old| Fashion blogger from Bicolandia. Sweet, Sassy & Classy some of the words that best describe this girl. Thank you so much for the items, I hope you'll like this article and the upcoming outfit posts featuring your unique collection.

You may follow her looks and get more ideas about Trendy stuffs in the Fashion world:




Thank you so much:

For Sponsorship: 0920-9650402
Or email me at jingcanet@yahoo.com



<3
Icarla



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOUR TOP!! I wanna wear one :)

    Diana
    http://stylegrenade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Diana :> Lets ask Danica if she can give you such top. Yey! <3

    ReplyDelete