Saturday, August 25, 2012

A-Fash goes NaughtyCAL :>


Loving the Background <3
I know this is too late :> Please do understand me, I'm still a Busy Bee baby.

Anyway, I had this shoot first week of August then days after I found out that A-fash will be having a NAUTICAL Theme. So yeah! I had to repeat my outfit :)
Forest Shoot
I know the place is kinda creepy and it doesn't fit on the outfit but I really can't find a place where ships are present. Haha! As if they will allow me to do the shoot there. How I really wish.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Top Details | Colorful Ring From Bonita y Elegante



The Desert :)

Shorts: I bought it @ DIVI Php 200




A-Fash Pictorial :

Sam| Didi| Mutya| Krisel| Lhea
          Since bawal pumasok sa School ng naka-Shorts, Iba naman ang peg ko. :) 











Cool Theme so far :) 
Naughty Nautical Theme by A-Fash



<3
Icarla




No comments:

Post a Comment