Thursday, September 13, 2012

Finally they Met: MIX it & MATCH it


 Meet my Baby's Best friend

A cute Iphone Case courtesy of Mixmatchies Online shoppe. (Follow them on INSTAGRAM).  
Wonder Woman Design that Fits my Personality.
I go to school, work at a bank, own an online shop as well
I style, accept make-up sesh and do photography at the same time. :D
This is actually a Tarp Iphone Case made especially for my Iphone. You can ask them to
put a zipper on it but in my case I prefer to have it open so that I can
have my Fone out of it in just a second. That's how lazy I am.

Look at it Guys!

And I forgot to tell you aside from being a wonder woman, I'm kind too. Yeah, you read it right I'm too kind to give one of them to my Sister Jam. 

Her BB and my Iphone: Together in a Shoot for my Newest Sponsor.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Mixmatchies Online Shoppe 
(On INSTAGRAM)
We both have a WONDER WOMAN design of TARP Phone Cases for our Phones.
(c) Mixmatchies Online Shoppe
Her first appearance on my Blog, thanks to my newest sponsor. :)
Love your Phone! Give them what they deserve- a comfy Case to stay.

Go and Find MIXMATCHIES Online Shoppe on Instagram and check out their cute designs of Tarp Cases, Tarp Card Holder & Tarp Ipad Cases. AT A VERY AFFORDABLE PRICE!

For your orders & inquiries
Contact Info:
0917-9389356

Be stylish! Be Fab! OWN YOUR STYLE!



Hugs & Kisses for everyone!
<3 Icarla

No comments:

Post a Comment